Obligations of Kastle Kreations
- Provide support materials: Take Home Flyers, Budget Envelopes,
Posters, Chairperson Manual, Tablecloths, Gift Bags and Pre-Priced
- Provide a selection of merchandise for children to purchase.
- Freight is paid on initial order, reorders made during sale and
return freight when using UPS Return labels provided by Kastle Kreations.
- Kastle Kreations will take back all unsold, damaged and unmarked
merchandise until February 15th.
- Kastle Kreations reserves the right to accept or reject any contracts
submitted to us.
- Agrees not to sell merchandise provided by another vendor.
- Will not deface items by marking prices or putting stickers on
merchandise. Defaced merchandise has no further value and will
be billed back to group.
- Will return all unused support materials, paper products and gift
- Will box all unsold merchandise, place UPS Return labels on box and
have ready to be picked up.
- All merchandise is property of . Payment must be
made directly to and only to Kids' Kastle Holiday Shoppe. Mail payment, no
later than one week after end of sale, to Kids' Kastle Holiday Shoppe,
Three Cass Street, Suite 5/6 Keyport, New Jersey 07735.
- To run your shop or pay a cancellation fee of one hundred dollars
if the "Chairperson Kit" have been shipped. If merchandise
has been shipped a minimum invoice of seven hundred and fifty dollars is
- Agrees to pay 10% restocking fee on all merchandise returns
made after January 15th, after the year of delivery.
- Agrees to pay for any merchandise not returned by February 15th, after the year of
with 1.5% monthly finance charge on all money due and all costs of collection and